YOU ARE THE ROCKSTAR WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF…… it excites you when it comes to organization and planning and get really pumped when it comes to implementing processes and systems and thrive inside project management tools and systems. … you are confident, resourceful and highly motivated self-started who can work independently and don’t require someone looking over your shoulder all day. … you have unparalleled flexibility, stellar organization and follow-through … you possess magical creativity and Jedi-like anticipation … can engage and collaborate with a team and are excited to help foster a culture of fun and excellence within the heartbeat of the organization
Measures of Success
- Manage company’s seamless operation, HR and administrative flow.
- All POs/requisitions are processed in a timely manner.
- Team is unified, informed and up to date on all current Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Execution with speed and decisiveness and understand how to manage priorities.
What You Will Do
- Manage and execute HR functions: preparing payroll, controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions
- Work together with bookkeeper and CFO directly; document financial transactions; responsible for accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Provide historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal of records
- Oversee, implement and develop the administration team’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- OSHA liaison
- Ad hoc clerical functions: working with vendors and service providers; ensuring facilities are clean, orderly and safe
The Skills You Need
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite specifically, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Office 365
- QuickBooks Online/basic accounting skills
- Solid communication
- Highly grounded and centered.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Initiative and time management